1. By accessing this website, you agree to the terms of this Website User Agreement ("User Agreement") set out below. If you do not agree with the terms of this User Agreement, do not access the website or any pages thereof. As used herein, the terms "Austin MBA Review," "we," "us" or "our" mean Austin MBA Review, LLC.
2. All information contained herein is deemed accurate and reliable, but is provided "AS IS" without any express or implied warranties, including without limitation, representations or warranties regarding completeness, accuracy, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose or use.
3. Austin MBA Review assumes no responsibility to you or any third party arising out of your use of this website, for the consequences of any inaccuracy, error, omission or interruption regardless of the cause. Austin MBA Review shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims, damages or losses resulting from or arising out your use of this website, including, but not limited to, any lost profits or lost opportunities, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages.
4. The terms and conditions of our Enrollment Agreement are binding upon Austin MBA Review and any individual who has submitted an online Enrollment Request Form for any of our full-length classes. Except as set forth in the Enrollment Agreement, Austin MBA Review assumes no obligation to provide any service, information or guarantee.
5. The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on our website are applicable to the individuals depicted. Results will vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid, nor were they provided with free products, services, or any benefits in exchange for said statements. The testimonials are representative of student experience but the exact results and experience will be unique and individual to each student.
6. This website contains links to certain third-party websites not maintained by Austin MBA Review. You are advised that any use of a linked website is solely at your risk. Austin MBA Review cannot and does not make any warranties or representations with respect to any information available through these links and disclaims any opinions expressed on such websites.
7. The information presented on this website, including our logo, is copyrighted property of Austin MBA Review, and is provided strictly for your personal information and use. The contents of this website may not be copied, reproduced or modified for commercial use or redistribution without written permission from Austin MBA Review.
8. Any use of this website in a manner that negatively affects the performance of the website is prohibited. Austin MBA Review reserves the right to take any and all action reasonably necessary to prevent and curb such activity, including but not limited to monitoring website use and blocking access to the website. As a condition of your use of this website, you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or not in accordance with this User Agreement.
9. This User Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without reference to any rules of conflict of laws. With respect to any suit, action or other proceeding arising from or relating to this User Agreement, you hereby irrevocably agree to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas or any Texas State Court within Travis County, Texas.
Last updated: September 24, 2018